Sunday, May 20, 2007

Family Camp Day Three

The kids led the music this morning and did a great job. I am truly blessed to be able to make music with these kids and have watched them grow in confidence and musical ability over the years. I had several of them in my toddler music classes when they were just finding their voices and I've seen their love of music grow over the years and I'm learning more from them now than they are from me!!

We spent some time in intercession for others this morning and it was a great way to wrap up the weekend. We each left with the name of someone to be praying for and I'll be praying for Emily. She's having a baby in July so I have lots to pray for!! I told her that I have a phobia about having friends with babies who leave me and she told me they're not going anywhere but we'll see. . .


Lori and I were being a little bit ornery during the morning session. It was all good, though!




We arrived back in Boise around 3:30 and I went straight to the shop to see Rob. I really missed him over the weekend and was anxious to see if he survived without us. He had a good weekend and the two shows went really well. He missed us, too, but he managed! Unfortunately, he got bitten in several places by some kind of spider and one of the spots was very large and swollen and getting bigger all the time. I called our family doctor and he said Rob should be seen sometime this evening. I was afraid if we didn't take care of it now, his leg would be swollen and hard by tomorrow and we'd have to amputate. We are way too busy right now for amputation so I made him go to St. Lukes to have it checked out. The doctor said to take some ibuprofen and use topical ointment and he'd be fine. I can't wait to get the bill for that.

Gloria loves to go to the hospital. I'm not sure what it's all about but she loves medical attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE!!!!