Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flamingo Bingo. . .

Another party!!!

It feels like we started partying at Thanksgiving and we just didn't stop!
This time we celebrated Colleen!!






Jeanie planned a Flamingo party complete with a Flamingo Hat!
We each had a slip of paper with Flamingo Facts on it that we read while wearing The Hat. . .

I just love how creative my mother-in-law is!!!



I think Tony especially enjoyed wearing the hat. . .



No one was exempt from The Hat. . .











Not even Rob . . .



He keeps saying that he's going to start a blog just to put up embarrassing pictures of me but I just don't see it happening. I have the corner on that market. . .











Even the baby got to wear The Hat. . .







No respectable Flamingo Party would be complete without a rousing game of FLAMINGO BINGO . . .

There were even cash prizes!!!


And then, because I can't seem to help myself, I took another round of sweet baby photos. . .


























Another fun family party. . .

No comments: