Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Birthday Party #1 1/2 . . .

I guess it can't really be classified as a party but right after Party #1, I took Gloria to the jewelry store to have her ears pierced. Again.



She decided that she'd like to go back to the same people that pierced her ears the first time. INSTEAD of the mall. Woohoo!! It brought back lots of good memories of the day Gloria went with Elsie and Megan on her 7th (?) birthday and they all had their ears punctured. (I can't remember how old they were because I wasn't blogging back then!!)


I think it was relatively painless.

I can say that because my college room mate pierced my second hole with a safety pin and an ice cube. I'm pretty sure Gloria's experience was a little less painful. . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember sitting in that chair!! Good memories...

~Elsie :)

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

Elsie- Do you remember how old the three of you were? I can't find the pictures and I can't remember!

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

getting my second piercing hurt more than the first time, but it was worth it!!!!!!

-GLORIA#<3(:

Anonymous said...

I THINK that I was turing 9 and they were turning 8. I looked at the photos and that didn't really make much of a difference.


~Elsie :)