Saturday, January 1, 2011

1.1.11

It's the new year and I have some deep thoughts about that. I might share them, I might not. I have a feeling it's going to be memorable. I will say that it hit me yesterday that by the end of 2011, I will have one kid in college and a teenage daughter. AND I will be 45. Pftttt. . . . That thought brought on a whole slew of others and most of them weren't pretty. This aging thing is killing me. . .

BUT, I'm going to try to see the silver lining and I'm going to try to "make it count". I'm not going to let 2011 kick my butt. The potential is there, however, so I have a plan. I'm going to make one of these. Yep, that's my whole plan.

I just really like the idea of a Vision Board. I'm going to have the kids make one, too, and we're going to use it like a bulletin board to post all of the special and important things that happen in 2011.

I'll keep you posted. . .

No comments: