Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The End? Or The Beginning?

I realize it is January. But it feels like our busy summer season just ended and it should be time to take 6 months off before it takes off again. You know, to recover from doing this all summer:


I'm not complaining. I'm really not. When you own your own business, especially in the light of the current economy, busy is Good. What I'm trying to say is that we went from setting up for concerts all summer straight into building all of these lovely cases. . .


. . . and then, after a short break for birthdays and holidays, right into the BIG project. . .


Well, the BIG project is finished. And delivered.
It turned out really nice. . .




On one hand, it feels like we've wrapped up the season. We have closure. It's time to rest and recuperate for awhile.
On the other hand, it's almost February and the calls for summer concerts and festivals have already started coming in. The calendar is filling up.
So basically, I have less than four months to mentally and physically prepare for our busy summer season when it feels like the busy summer season just ended.
I'm not complaining. I'm just sayin'. . .

No comments: