Sunday, January 30, 2011

Traders and Barbarians. . .

This afternoon we played a massive game of Settler's of Catan with Trader's and Barbarians. It was just what I needed. I've been tired lately. Too tired. So it was especially nice to enjoy the company of people I don't get to see very often and, of course, it's always nice to play Catan. . .


Zach combined pretty much every Catan game we own, with their expansions, to make this huge playing space:

It took almost as long to set it up as it did to play but who's keeping track when you're having fun? Actually, Mike kept track for awhile and I think it took over 18 minutes just to go around the table one time. And it's not like anyone was spacing off or messing around. We all took it seriously which is exactly how Catan should be played. . .


In the end, Matt was the champion!


I really, really think I need to do this more often. . .

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Agreed! It truly was a lovely way to spend a Sunday afternoon :)