Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lucy and Huckleberry. . .

So, today was day 9 of the BIG project. I hate to whine but it's been pretty miserable. We're in a nice, big, brand new warehouse in Meridian so one would think I could look on the bright side. There have been positive moments but if I had to list them after the day I had, I would be hard pressed.

It's a good thing we've had Huckleberry to keep us company. . .

Huckleberry belongs to the people who are working on the other end of the 25,000 square foot warehouse that we are renting right now. They are working on a BIG project of their own and it's been interesting getting to know them. . .


Huckleberry has been spending quite a bit of time down on our end of the building this week so we decided to bring Lucy today for a little play date. . .


They hit it off and (mostly) stayed out of trouble. . .


I'm sure I'll have more to say about all of this when it's a distant memory but for now, I'll just post a video of one of the projects that Huckleberry's owners worked on for the summer Olympics. Very interesting people. . .

No comments: