Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quizzing and Kid's Club

Quizzing started up again on Wednesday and, even though I wasn't sure I could do it again, I have agreed to be the coach. I guess it's kind of like having a baby. . . you forget the pain after awhile and, before you know it, you're ready to have another one. (Btw, I haven't forgotten the pain and I do NOT want another one. . .) Coaching a quiz team is much less painful than having a baby, but it almost got the best of me by the last quiz meet of the 07-08 season. I've lost 3 of my quizzers but I've gained Stephanie so I think we'll be OK. I'm hoping for one more person to join so we'll have a team of 4 but, so far, there are no takers. . . So, this is my team:
Kid's Club went fine, too. Louise has done all of the planning so far since I haven't completely put my mind back on my "real" life yet, but I'm sure I'll get there eventually. . .

No comments: