Monday, September 15, 2008

What If. . . My Alternate Universe

Sometimes, when life is particularly hard, I start up a list of "What If's". Just for the record, I haven't done this in a long time, but this is a sample of the questions I ask when I wonder how in the heck I wound up with filthy dirty hands while setting up a stage for other people to perform on:

WHAT IF. . . I had gone to NNC for 4 years instead of 1 and recieved my degree in music like I'd planned? . . .

WHAT IF. . . I had married that clean-cut Nazarene Pastor/Evangelist like I thought I would? . . .

WHAT IF. . . We traveled around, from church to church, with a talented singing group, always with clean hands. . .


Well, today I found my alternate universe on YouTube. And it makes me thankful, so thankful, for the reality that IS my life. I'm afraid (very afraid) that, in this video, I could have been the blonde on the left and I could have been married to the man in the middle. . . To get the full effect, you really have to watch it to the end. . .





Did I mention I'm thankful for the life I have????

2 comments:

Gregg Koskela said...

NO WAY!!!

I'm never on You Tube, but I saw the EXACT same video last night...Talli and I watched it. I didn't know whether to laugh or throw up.

I just can't see you there. I just can't. :)

P.S. Can Rob dance like that? ;) Barf.

Anonymous said...

Wow....my jaw dropped to the floor and I immediately said prayers for those people.