Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Prep Day and Star Gazing

Rob and Dale spent the day prepping for several shows that we have coming up this week. They continue to build a small stage for an event on Saturday. I spent the day catching up on paperwork. I sat behind my desk for way too many hours.

My crippled camera lens is doing weird things. . .

Gloria is attempting to stay the night at Allie's house. I hope it doesn't happen, but I won't be surprised if she comes home. (In the middle of typing this sentence, the phone rang and it was Gloria. She's not sure she's going to be able to stay the night, but she wants to stay a little longer. It's 11:23 p.m. . . we'll see. . . )

Calvin and Zach have been studying the stars so they were pointing out constellations to the girls:




12:17 a.m. Gloria's home. . .

No comments: