Monday, August 13, 2007

Monday

I met with Louise today and we made major progress towards our fall Kid's Club plan. She fixed me a delicious lunch complete with fresh garden tomatoes. I'm actually looking forward to starting Kid's Club in a few weeks.

The rest of the day was filled with pretty mundane tasks. We've been so busy this summer that my "office" responsibilities have gone mostly ignored. The place is a complete disaster and my paperwork is piled sky-high. Rob and Dale are working on building a smaller stage and canopy that we'll be setting up on Friday. We've really had to be creative this week in order to accomplish all the events we have scheduled over the next 4 days. I made a couple of trips to Walmart for supplies so, of course, Gloria had to fawn over the clothes. (Victoria, you'll be happy to know that I bought her two pairs of pants. Clearance items, of course.)

Later in the day we visited our favorite spot- The Library!
Hopefully we'll survive the next several days and I'll have good things to say about it. . . .

No comments: