Friday, July 20, 2007

Harley Grand Opening AND set up at The Idaho Center

Motorcycles and vendors started rolling in before 6 a.m. which made sleeping in the motor home very difficult. Since we went to sleep around 4 a.m., it was a little difficult to get up. . . Rob finally went out to fire up the system around 7:30 and I drove the motor home back to the house to shower and prepare for the day. Grandma Jeanie is spending lots of time with the kids at the house over the next couple of days, so I left the house without them at 8:30-ish and headed back to the event. The first band up was Walter Ego.
Our good friend, Ric, who also owns a sound company, is the guitar player:

They played from 11:00-3:00 and everything sounded great:


The next band up was Bone Daddy:

If a picture is worth a thousand words. . . :

There's just not much else I can say here. . . .

The event ended at 7:00 and we put everything away so we can take it all out again tomorrow:

While Rob and I ran this event, Dale was back at the shop prepping and loading the truck for our next event. Rob and I met him out at the Idaho Center around 8:30 p.m. to set up a big system for an early Saturday morning corporate event.

The event is a drama backed up by a full band. Since I will be at the Harley event in the morning and will miss this show, I made the guys humor me with a few photos. Rob's in the saloon. . .

. . . Dale's at church. . .

. . . I'm not exactly sure what I'm doing. . .

I had to leave before we finished the set-up, but Rob got home pretty late (early?).

The kids were ready for bed when I got home. . . we're all just a little worn out. . .



Another early morning tomorrow- Rob and Dale have to be back at the Idaho Center at 7 a.m. and I'll head over to the Harley event by 8 a.m.


No comments: