Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday, July 13 Last Day At Quaker Hill

We had our farewell chapel Friday morning before heading home. It was a lot of fun singing with the Star Friends worship team. The kids all seemed to enjoy the music and I learned several new songs to sing with the BFC kids back home. I'm not sure why we're all wearing sunglasses in this picture. I came into chapel after the first song had started and about half-way into the song, a little girl came up and whispered for me to put my glasses on. She seemed very embarassed for me. I looked around and noticed that the rest of the worship team had on glasses, so I slipped mine on but I never found out why!?



I had to assert my momliness and make the boys do a final room check. It was the only time all week that I was in their cabin. They had done a great job packing and cleaning so they all stood by the bed they had slept in and I took a picture. It's a great picture- it looks like it could be the cover of their latest album:

I drove the church van home with the boys and Gloria. It was pretty uneventful and I was much more alert. The week at camp was very low key for me and a nice break from the very hectic pace of my life. It was good to finally get home and see my hubby and the pups and my house. The dogs were happy to see us, too!
Dale moved out during the week, so now I'll be making plans for the family room.

No comments: