Sunday, July 8, 2007

After church on Sunday, I whipped out my camera and took a bunch of pictures of the kids just hanging out together. It's fun to see kids at all ages and stages playing together.
Gloria and Henry:

Andrew:

Adams', Bakers and Ritchies:

Henry, Gloria and Megan:

Quinton, Zach and Henry:
Zach and Lauren:
The Ritchie Bullies picking on Zach again:
I guess he can take care of himself!!!
Gloria, Lauren and Megan:

Megan and Gloria:
Gloria went home with Victoria while Zach and I ran to the store for some last minute camp items. At about 2:00, the camp kids piled into the church van and headed up to McCall:

I'm going up to camp tomorrow after the funeral, so after spending the afternoon on paperwork, Rob treated Gloria and me to a movie. We went to Evan Almighty and it was pretty good. It's more of a dollar movie, in my opinion, but it was funny. After the movie, Gloria posed with the Simpsons. I'm glad I've gotten into the habit of carrying my camera with me because I love shots like these:



Tomorrow is Kathy's funeral and then Andrew and I will head up to McCall.

No comments: