Saturday, July 7, 2007

7/7/07 Birthday Celebration

This morning we finished our set-up from yesterday and attached the canopy and cranked it up. This is another set-and-forget event since we are not involved in the audio on this one. We'll come back later today and take it all down.

Although it's stinkin' hard work to put this together (mostly for Dale and Rob), I'm always impressed with how nice the finished product looks:

In the afternoon we went to my sister's house to celebrate her boys' birthdays. Spence turned 11 last week and Ethan turned 5 a couple of days ago.







My dad was being a little ornery during the candle lighting. . .

. . . he got caught!!


My sister is sending me pictures of the kid's and me in the jump house. It had a big slide on it and I couldn't resist. . . .

No comments: