Friday, March 9, 2007

March 9, 2007

21 years ago today I officially started going out with this handsome hunk of a boy:

He was 18 and a senior in high school and I was 19 and a freshman at NNC. The weekend we met he told me he loved me and that he would marry me in 4 years. . . it was love at first sight. He was teasing me today about my cold feet shortly after we started dating but I hung in there and I'm so glad I did! (He was slightly off on the 4 year prediction- it was actually 4 years and 5 months).




Today was still beautiful even though it rained off and on. My lovely crocus's that Kristin planted for me a few years ago are starting to bloom:




My poor, deprived kids really need some new, age-appropriate, backyard apparati (apparatuses??). This morning they strung the alligator teeter-totter up onto the tree house to make themselves a swing. Zach is becoming quite the engineer!











The burning of London has been post-poned due to rain. :(

Tune in tomorrow to watch this busy street go up in flames:



Tonight was the first soccer game of the new session. We stayed in the same league as before but the good teams that slaughtered us moved up to the A league and several of the C teams moved up into the B league with us. Even though we lost again tonight, it was much more evenly matched.


Rob has been miserably sick the last couple of days and hasn't been able to eat much of anything. I was surprised he was able to play and not surprised when he fell asleep immediately afterwards:


The boys playing Game Cube at the end of a long day:

No comments: