Thursday, March 29, 2007

March 29, 2007

4th day of Spring Break!

The girls have made a new friend this week:

Gloria has really been enjoying swimming lessons this week. She's a good swimmer and loves the water- I'm hoping she'll want to sign up for a swim team in the fall.

After lessons we went back to the shop so I could work on month-end books. This was supposed to be my week off but I knew it wouldn't be possible. I've still had some time in the evenings and most of this afternoon. I've been feeling quite overwhelmed with chaos and haven't quite recovered from the last event. . . I'm thankful that my kids are great at going-with-the-flow. I'm not sure if it's good or bad that the shop is just like home. I guess it's a little of both. . .





My babies are growing up. :(

No comments: