Wednesday, March 7, 2007

March 7, 2007

Today was a busy day, but it was all good. I'm feeling quite hopeful with the onset of spring and the warm, breezy weather. It helps that we are in between shows and Rob and Dale just finished a big case order that's been hanging over our heads for over a month. I'm also feeling the effects (real or imagined) of working in a bright sunny office!!

The kids have been enjoying getting outside and even though our backyard needs a major overhaul, they are making do with what they have. This morning when I looked out the window they were perched precariously at the top of an old slide while sitting on an ancient Little Tykes alligator teeter-totter. Of course I had to take a picture so they had to hold their position for a few minutes while I grabbed my shoes and my camera and ran outside!!


It's really difficult to capture how funny this looked with a still-camera!!







No comments: