Monday, March 19, 2007

March 19, 2007

This evening at dinner, Dale and Gloria were the only ones who chose to sit at the "kitchen table". From my desk in the other room I could hear Gloria talking non-stop to Dale who was being a very good listener. When Gloria gets going, she can really talk your ear off, so I was having a good chuckle over it. Then she started filling him in on all the details of the story of Esther that we are learning about on Wednesday night. She got the real story (from the Bible) a little bit mixed up with the Veggie Tale story, so it was especially interesting!!!
Zach's still trying to get used to his new haircut. He's not really sure if he likes it yet:

During Zach's piano lesson, Gloria and I went to my sister's house to hang out. We didn't have a lot of time, but it's always fun to see my sister and her two boys (AND her husband, but he wasn't there!)

I got to see all of E's latest school-work including this great St. Patrick's Day get-up:

He also performed all kinds of tricks on his skateboard and his trike, just for me:

Gloria had fun on the skateboard:




S. hammed it up for the camera:




He's going into middle school in the fall and he still gives me hugs and kisses!!! I love my nephews!!

No comments: