Friday, March 30, 2007

March 30, 2007

Rob drove to Southern CA and back Wednesday and Thursday to pick up some speakers. He left around 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday and arrived home at about 4 a.m. Friday. When Gloria woke up this morning, she was very happy to see her daddy:


Today was the last day of Spring Break swimming lessons. Gloria had a lot of fun and learned a few things to boot.

She started her first swimming lesson when she was about 7 months old. I ran across this picture last night and just couldn't help myself!!:

I guess she's changed a little bit. . .

The girls got to go off of the drop-off today:




We had a soccer game tonight that was scheduled at 10:10 p.m. but the other team was a no-show. There were enough players hanging around to form two teams for a scrimmage game. Rob played the field rather than goalie and had a great time. Dale took a turn at keep and did a great job.


Zach is staying the night at Andrew's tonight and Megan is staying here. I snapped this picture when I dropped him off. . .

. . . and Kristin e-mailed me this picture from their computer with the funky photo-shop feature:

The song, "Dare You To Move" by Switchfoot, brought me some hope today:
Welcome to the planet
Welcome to existence
Everyone’s here
Everyone’s here
Everybody’s watching you now
Everybody waits for you now
What happens next
What happens next
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened before
Welcome to the fallout
Welcome to resistance
The tension is here
Tension is here
Between who you are and who you could be
Between how it is and how it should be
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened
Maybe redemption has stories to tell
Maybe forgiveness is right where you fell
Where can you run to escape from yourself?
Where you gonna go?
Where you gonna go?
Salvation is here
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
I dare you to lift yourself up off the floor
I dare you to move
I dare you to move
Like today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened
Today never happened before

No comments: