Tuesday, March 27, 2007

March 27, 2007

Day 2 of Spring Break!

Two little fishies:

I had lunch with Louise after swimming lessons. She and Gil have some great toys in the back room. I was surprised when I told the kids to clean up and get ready to go to find that they had already picked everything up and were sitting in the chair playing Zach's Gameboy:


Another soccer game tonight. We played really well, but we still lost.




After the game, Rob and I went back to the shop to finish up a couple of cases that have to go out tomorrow:

I haven't drilled and rivoted in quite awhile but I actually enjoy doing it from time to time:

For some reason, everytime I use power tools, I want my dad to see it!! I guess it's that need to impress your parents no matter how old you are. . .

No comments: