Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Company. . .

Just one of the benefits to the make-over in Gloria's room is that now she can have company over.  It's not like she hasn't had any friends over at all, but I haven't let her have any school friends over this year because her room has generally been kind of a disaster.  Her church friends, that have known her forever, just have to sign a waiver that they won't tell and they won't judge, but they're used to that.  Her school friends probably don't care either but I do.  I care way too much, I'm sure.  I haven't posted pictures of the finished project because, well, it isn't finished yet but it's finished enough that Gloria brought a friend home from school yesterday.  They had a great time!  I'm hoping this is just the first of many . . .






No comments: