Friday, March 18, 2011

It Never Fails. . .

On May 20, 2010, I wrote this post about my truck. It pretty much says that my truck tires are magnets for sharp objects. Over and over I've had to visit my friends at Les Schwab to have my tires repaired. Finally, in August of 2010, I replaced all four tires with brand new ones. Just 7 short months ago. Everything was fine until Rob got to Missouri. . .
I guess the truck shimmied and shook right through Missouri until Rob found a tire store. He ended up buying FOUR NEW TIRES for my truck. There is something seriously wrong here and yet, I've come to expect it. . .

1 comment:

Jonathan Beckett said...

I went through three days and about 8 punctures on my mountain bike (that I use to commute to work) late last year.

Not fun.

I live in fear of getting punctures in the car on long journeys...