Monday, March 7, 2011

What I Love About Blackberry Pictures. . .

While I'm not impressed at all with the quality of the pictures that I take with my phone, I almost always find something in them that I don't always capture with a better camera. I'm sure it must be that spontaneous, in-the-moment element that happens when the phone is close at hand. . .


The three girls hung out together quite a bit during the day and it always made me smile when I saw them. The thing I love about this picture is the hand holding. These three have a deep abiding friendship here that they will benefit from their entire lives. . .


I love the looks on all three of these faces. They are genuinely happy to be together. It reminds me of the affection of the fellowship in LOTR. . .


I was very glad my phone was handy when Jered ran up behind Zach and jumped on his back. It reminds me of the way they were when they were younger. I LOVE this picture. And I love these boys. . .


I had the best time roller skating. It was fun to just be in the moment and let go of the day to day stress of life.





You can see just a little bit of the joy on my face that I experienced at this simple but WAY fun activity. . .


Gloria and Elsie saying good-bye. I don't know if they had tears at the time, but I have tears when I look at this picture. . .


This was the last picture of the day. We were all so tired from a very long day that included 18 quiz rounds, the verse-off, roller skating and the (very long) final awards ceremony. The looks on Mike's and Kevin's faces say it all. . .

Yep, I love my phone. . .

No comments: