Monday, March 21, 2011

House Update. . .

We made a little bit of progress over the weekend. . .


There was a lot of painting going on . . .



But, I think it's safe to say we are finished with the pretty colors in Gloria's room.  Mostly.





Rob spent the entire day on Sunday working on the fine details of painting around the edges.  With two coats of paint!  Gloria was very grateful:


And also very glad to be done!!!


We still have to paint all of the trim and doors white and have the new carpet installed. . .

Yep, she's getting purple carpet.  We ordered it today and it should be here in less than a week.


As for the rest of the house. . .

The garage door installers finally came back on Saturday and finished installing the door which meant that Precious could shed her car cover and move back in:


AND. . . nothing new in the family room except that the shelves that I emptied and lovingly arranged my LOTR collection on keep getting messed with.  Every time I walk by I find a new configuration. . .



I'm really hoping that this project will be completed by the end of Spring Break.  Is that too much to hope for?????

No comments: