Saturday, May 10, 2008

Garage Band

On Friday night we donated our time and equipment to a local school to help with their fundraising efforts. The two scheduled bands were made up of young kids who are part of a class aptly titled, "Garage Band". I think it's a great concept and Rob and I were both impressed at the talent and commitment these kids showed.

I would have loved to have had an opportunity like this when I was 15. . . .

My sister helped organize the event so it was especially fun to work with her and hang out with my nephews at the same time. Ethan calls Rob, "Frob" and is scared to death of and extremely excited about Uncle Frob all at the same time. . .

Gloria had way too much fun at the carnival since my sister paid us with coupons to last a lifetime!! At the bowling booth, Gloria managed to win herself a full set of authentic bowling pins! Just what we needed!!

Rob was a little reluctant about getting involved with this event at the beginning but by the end of the day he was already planning how we could do it bigger and better next year. . . That is soooo Rob.

No comments: