Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quizzing and The Egyptian

We leave in the morning for our fourth and final quiz meet of the 2007-08 season. We'll be traveling to Hayden Lake this time and I'm actually looking forward to a long, relaxing bus ride. I think I'll sleep! We had a very successful mock quiz meet at MFC on Sunday and I couldn't take a decent picture to save my life so this one will have to do. . . sorry, Jered. . .

In the meantime, Rob and Dale are setting up and running sound for a very large group called Onomatopoeia at the Egyptian. The concert is on Friday night but the set-up was today- I helped them a little bit and it was pretty crazy. We were set up just in time for a sound check and the arrival of a local news crew. I'm actually a little disappointed that I won't be in town for this show, I think it will be a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

every time i read about you guy's quizzing it makes me so sad. i miss quizzing with boise friends so bad. There is a quiz team starting up at our new but its still up in the air if Corrie and I are going to quiz since we will both be in marching band next year. No matter what happens we will always remember our old quiz team. We miss you guys tremendously. I wish you good luck at the quiz meet, and congratulations for how far you've come. My wish as a quizzer was to make Boise Friends known and you guys are sure doing that. again Congratulations and goodluck.
-Ashlie