Sunday, January 6, 2008

I Love Snow. . . and Babies

We woke up Sunday morning with about 2 inches of fresh snow. We've had more snow this year than I remember having for quite a few years and I'm actually enjoying it. I used to dread the snow because I always seem to slide into something while driving- a stop sign, a power pole, another car, a fence. It's all happened before. But for some reason, this year, I see the beauty of it rather than the danger. I couldn't help but pull over on the way to church to take a few pictures. Besides using a couple of different settings on my camera, I didn't retouch these photos at all. This is really how the sky and the trees looked. It was gorgeous! I love the snow!





Something even more beautiful happened at church. Aaron and Carrie had their baby last Sunday and they brought little Eva Grace to church today. She's a little beauty. I love babies!

No comments: