Monday, December 10, 2007

On Monday, Gloria and I picked Lauren up from preschool while Victoria went to a funeral. We brought her home and she and Gloria played for awhile before Vic came and picked her up. Always the brazen one, Gloria asked Vic if she could go with them to their house. Vic was nice enough to say yes so Gloria got to spend almost an entire day with the Ritchies! Vic even hand delivered her back to the shop where Rob and I are working our tails off on a case order that has to be ready by Wednesday afternoon.

Of course, I made all the kids pose for pictures!!

Just for fun, I even tried to get them all to pick their noses but Lauren wouldn't have anything to do with it!!

She's far too dignified to pick her nose:

After they left, we continued to slave away on the cases. Since I'm writing this in retrospect, I know this is the beginning of a long, tiring and difficult week. . . .

No comments: