Thursday, December 13, 2007

I'm Melting. . . . .

Thursday was a catch-up day. It's always a little busy this time of year with birthday's and Christmas preparation, but adding the big case order into the mix really threw a wrench into my plans. I found myself frantically trying to catch up with things I have let slide and ordering last minute things that need to be here well before Christmas. I had a 3:30 meeting at the church for the BFC "transition team" that I'm on and I have a nagging suspicion that I'll be wishing for a transition team of my own in 2008. I honestly have no idea what's in store for us, but the business is turning an interesting corner, things at church could be moving in all kinds of interesting directions, and in order to meet high school transcript requirements, I'll have to really get my school ducks in a row. . . and on and on and on. . . After the meeting, I was able to finish up most of my Christmas shopping and felt a little ill as I wrote a check for at least twice what I was hoping to spend. . . Meanwhile, Rob was trying to make up for being absent for much of Gloria's birthday celebrations by spending the day at the mall with her. This was not only her third trip to the mall in less than a week, but it was also her third Build-a-Bear purchase in the same amount of time!! Enough is enough!!!!
I may be headed for a serious melt-down. . . .

No comments: