Wednesday, December 26, 2007

More Christmas. . .

This year, instead of exchanging gifts between the adults on my side of the family, we all decided to give each other the gift of time. On the day after Christmas, we met at the theater and watched National Treasure: Book of Secrets together and then went out to lunch. After lunch, we headed back to my parent's house to give our gifts to the kids and play games.

We gave Ethan a big book of Disney stories along with a magnetic Cars play set:

Spence opened his pink Idog:

My sister gave Gloria a gift certificate to use as she helps her decorate her room. They are planning a pink/purple/green theme. . .

My sister's family gave Zach a remote controlled Roboreptile which will be really cool if we can ever extract it from the box.

(We did eventually extract it and it was really cool.)

In my pre-Christmas craftiness, I made this ornament for my sister:

My mom was especially crafty this year when she made this great wall hanging. All of the pictures are hanging loosely on tacks for easy removal and perusal. They are all from Christmases past and provided plenty of memorable moments.

This one was taken when Zach and I were both considerably younger:

This was taken back when Rob was still hot. . . just kidding. . . I still think he's hot!

This was obviously taken back in the seventies, proof that I was fashionable once upon a time:

Who really needs to be fashionable anyway????

Believe it or not, we were all a little tired so we had to skip the games in favor of going home and napping. Christmas is exhausting. . .

No comments: