Saturday, December 22, 2007

Crafty

I've been making homemade photo ornaments each Christmas since Zach was a baby. It's one of the highlights of the season for me to hang these memories on the tree each year. Here are a few of them:








This year, I invited Lori and Kristin to come and be crafty with me. We had a fun, creative afternoon making memories:


Gloria made a couple of ornaments for Lori. Notice the (backwards) question mark . . .

. . . this is underneath. . . such a sense of humor. . . it cracked me up. . .

More of our creations:





Gloria loved having Lori over and kept begging her to stay the night. . .

. . . it was pretty sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This was one of the best days of my Chrismas Season. Gloria told me that I was family and I truly feel that I am. I love you guys so much.