Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving!

We spent the entire day on Thursday at my parent's house hanging out with my sister's family, my mom and dad, and my mom's cousin, Carol. These cousins always have fun when they're together.

My sister and my parents do most of the cooking leaving me to bring a bag of rolls and the pop. I can handle that!!

Every year, Rob makes sweet potatoes. I don't care for sweet potatoes, so I drew the line a long time ago and said, "If you want them, you make them." And he always does. I actually tried them this year and they were delish. I can't tell him that, though, or I'll end up making them next year!

Rob and Ethan spent the day strengthening their bond. . .

After my sister and her family left to visit her in-laws, we settled in for a nice, long game of Mexican Train.

I think Rob won, but who's keeping score??? Oh, I am. . . Because you have to keep score. It drives me crazy when you play a game with someone and they just want to play for fun and not keep score. . . how is that fun?? How do you know who wins?? I don't know where this comes from, I'm really not all that competitive. . .

It was another lovely day and I found many, many things to be thankful for.

No comments: