Sunday, November 18, 2007

BFC's Annual Thanksgiving Dinner

We have attended BFC for almost 14 years. During that time we've experienced joy and sorrow, heartache and comfort, weddings, baby showers and funerals, but most of all, we've been blessed with the gift of friendship from some amazing people. If I could do it all over again, knowing now what I didn't know then, I'd venture to say that I would still choose BFC as my church family. We had our annual Thanksgiving service and dinner on Sunday and I took 81 pictures!! Here are some of my favorites:






































3 comments:

Melanie said...

What a great set of pictures. And what fun looking people! I would totally hang out with us.

Gregg Koskela said...

GREAT pictures! Wow. They make me miss you all a lot!!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

My Crazy Beautiful Life said...

It just so happens that we have a staff postition opening up. . . :)