Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Ready???


So. . . we leave for our big road trip on Thursday morning.  Turns out we have to take a little detour through Yakima on the way so I'm hoping that we can leave really early in the morning so I can plan my day around missing 5:00 traffic around Portland.  I can always hope, right?

Zach has each minute planned out until the moment we arrive in Newberg because he has so much to do.  Besides the speech he has to prepare for his scholarship weekend, he also has tons of schoolwork in every class.  He'll have to miss two days at BSU which is a rarity for him so he's working extra hard:









I always feel like I have a million things to do, so that's nothing new but I'm soooo looking forward a relaxing weekend in Newberg.  I may be fooling myself by thinking it's going to be relaxing but, compared to some of the days I have around here, I'll take whatever the weekend throws at me with a smile. . .

No comments: