Monday, February 25, 2013

Home Ec 101...

When I say I lack a sense of style I'm not fishing for compliments, just telling the truth. Gloria has been putting up with my plain and simple "decor" for years in spite of the fact that she has a great sense of style. I don't like to spend my time dusting so I don't hang pictures or put out knick knacks. It's bad enough that the piano has to be dusted twice a week without having a bunch of other stuff to take care of, too. Tonight, however, she took matters into her own hands and made do with things she found around the house. You would think that someone who takes as many pictures as I do would have plenty of photos to choose from. The framed photos she found are all at least two years old but I guess they are better than bare walls to my sweet stylist teenager. And I won't complain....Now to see if she helps keep it this way...

No comments: