Sunday, February 3, 2013

2nd Weekend, Winter Carnival Sunday...

So. . . what could have been a very stressful weekend actually went very smoothly.  Easy for me to say since I hung out at the stage all weekend but, I have to say, everything went beautifully and everyone was happy with our services.  Handshakes and pats on the back all around! I love it when that happens. 

The load out was way easier than last year considering we didn't have to mess with the stage and roof.  Yay!!

We were home in time to watch the Superbowl and veg for the rest of the day. 

I had one moment that could probably go into my jar of cheer when we were watching the fireworks and listening to the band play . . . My exact thought was, "At this moment my life doesn't suck."  Not that it usually does, but it was kind of a profound moment, nevertheless. . .

No comments: