Monday, January 4, 2010

Go BSU!!

This one-picture-a-day thing is going to be harder than I thought! Yesterday I couldn't find a picture to save my life, which led to the ear-stitching photo, and today I took about 150 pics and managed to limit myself to my three favorites! (The rest will be on Flickr!!)



I like this one for obvious reasons:



And I chose this one because it's a good shot of our projector which made watching the Fiesta Bowl at The Egyptian tonight possible!! I wasn't sure I would enjoy being crammed in the theatre with 500-700 strangers, most of whom would be drinking beer and cheering wildly for The Broncos, but we had a really great time.


And, finally, I just had to post this one:

I wasn't sure what kind of crowd we would encounter at the theatre so I left the kids with Grandma and Grandpa. They had a great time and finished up this puzzle just before it was time to go home.


Yep, I have a good life!


Go Broncos!!!

No comments: