Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Random 7 Post. . .

In case you were wondering, this is a pirate ship:



I love to see my kids with their heads together like this. It actually happens more often than not:

Tony and Colleen gave me some VERY useful tips and tricks for my Blackberry that have already come in very handy! Several of us spent about an hour at Rob's party the other night texting each other and messing with our phones while we were all sitting together in the living room. It was pretty hilarious! Just for the record, the birthday boy was NOT one of the texters. . .



This is the face Gloria makes when Rob tells her what the stringy thing is that's inside the shrimp she just ate:



Lucy is really good at playing catch with a basketball. She even "throws" it back:



Rob and Zach worked out the chords to "She's As Cold As Ice" and now I can't get it out of my head. . .


I ran into my favorite Aunt and Uncle in Pendleton on the way to the quiz meet! They live in Ontario and I rarely get to see them. Aunt Pat was one of those rare adults that would look into my eyes when I was a kid and actually listen to what I had to say. I'd like to be one of those people . . .

No comments: