Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet. . .

One of my favorite local bands, The Soul Cats, played at Nampa Nights on Thursday. . .


Gloria invited Christian to come along with us. She has tagged along with his family, our neighbors, on a few local outings this summer so I was happy to take a turn. These two are a funny pair- friends since about the age of 5 with a very comfortable friendship. He's a good kid.

Stephy came along again and kept me company and took some pictures . . .

Zach added a few new sketches to his notebook. . .


Even my mom and dad came out to enjoy the evening. . .


It was a busy night for company since our army guys came out to pick up part of their order. It's been pretty cool working with these guys and beneficial in lots of ways. They are big on supporting local business and, for some reason, they seem to like us.


I actually had to "work" while Rob and Kurt took care of business. . .


It's really not too difficult to run sound for these guys. . .


. . . Especially when they are already dialed in and sounding good. . .


This next set of pictures are of a little boy that I don't know but I had to smile at the way he was enjoying his ice cream. I can relate. . . this is how I feel about ice cream, too:











Pretty sweet. . .

No comments: