Friday, July 17, 2009

It's 7:00 a.m. on Friday morning and I'm sitting in a hotel room in Donnelly, unable to sleep because of all the noise going on outside my window. We left the house on Wednesday morning for the Roseberry Festival and I just assumed I wouldn't have Internet connection until I arrived back home on Sunday. SO, I was pleasantly surprised when I turned on my computer and it said the words I love so much: "Wireless connections are available". Of course, this may be my only opportunity to take advantage of it since we're pretty busy with the festival so I'll try to catch up my blog!!

I went to church last Sunday for the first time this summer. The girls that went to camp together last week wanted to sing a couple of the songs they learned. . . It ended up being just Gloria and Karla but they did a great job. . .






Megan spent the afternoon with us and the girls had fun playing games. . .

There's a lot going on at church right now with Gil's retirement and the transition of hiring a new pastor. I haven't been able to be involved in the process but I've heard good things and the pastor that we hired is closer to Zach's age than mine but I think that will be a really good thing. I'm looking forward to watching it all unfold. . . In the fall. If I survive the summer. . .

No comments: