Saturday, July 11, 2009

Gloria's Home!!

Gloria spent the week in McCall at Kid's Camp. Without me. I've decided I must be growing up since my kids each attended a week-long camp this summer without me feeling the need to tag along! I volunteered to pick up the girls on Friday and had a chance to take a couple of pictures as Gloria said her good-byes. . .



From all the chatter on the way home I'd say they had a great time!!


I was in the neighborhood so I stopped by the Roseberry site where our next festival set up will be. They have a new stage this year and just finished laying the new sod. It looked great:

Next week this stage will be covered with our canopy:





The girls broke in the new stage by showing me some of their fun camp songs:




It's good to know Gloria can survive without me. I didn't even worry too much. . .

No comments: