Sunday, May 10, 2009

Paradise. . .


When Rob suggested we spend Mother's Day at the cabin, I'd like to think he was only thinking of me. . .

. . . I guess it doesn't matter what he was thinking because . . . I'M UP AT THE CABIN!!!!!!!!



Rob works pretty hard and doesn't get to play very much so I'm glad he'll have a chance to get out his toys over the next couple of days. . .


In case my mom is reading this, I'd like to point out that these are (mostly) harmless air pellet guns that the kids are shooting.


Rob and Zach have had these guns for a few years but haven't had a lot of time to use them. (I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to target shoot in your backyard and I'm not sayin' they've done that. . . . . )


Zach's a pretty good shot so he must be getting practice somewhere. . .


I'm pretty sure this was Gloria's first experience with target shooting but she did really well. She had an unfair advantage over Zach because Rob would load and pump her gun and Zach had to manage on his own. . .


Rob was like a little kid running around setting up the targets. . .








Even though I'd rather shoot a camera, Rob finally talked me into taking a shot with the gun. . .


I hit it on my second try!!!


It was a pretty great way to spend Mother's Day. . .




No comments: