Saturday, May 9, 2009

Riding. . .

On Friday morning, Rob and I drove out to Emmett to meet with the organizers of the upcoming Cherry Festival. It just so happens that the ATV park is also in Emmett so Rob couldn't resist bringing the 4-wheelers along. This is our second trip to this park and I've decided that Rob needs someone besides me to go riding with!! I'm not quite ready to take the same trails and hills as he is (and I may never be. . . ) and I found him patiently waiting for me to catch up on several occasions. . .

We've had so much rain lately that the trails were muddy and filled with much deeper ruts than the last time we were here. I followed Rob along the same trail that we traveled on during the last trip but the ruts were just too deep for me. My bike ended up on three wheels with the back two spinning in the dirt. I had to call for help. . .


Rob had to back out my bike. . .

. . . I felt like such a girly-girl. . .



We had to turn around and go back the way we came because I was just too wimpy to go on. . .


I told Rob to just go have fun and let me putter around on my own. . .











Maybe I wasn't a total wimp. . . My bike was almost as mud-splattered as Robs was by the time we were done riding. . .


Rob said he had fun but I can't help but think he needs someone a little more daring to go riding with. . .

No comments: