Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Won The Clothes Lottery . . .

My mother-in-law has a dear friend that recently lost a lot of weight taking her from a size 4-6 to a size 00. This same friend was obviously a good shopper (unlike me) and purchased very nice items that are obviously NOT from Walmart. Jeanie took me over to her house the other day to see if I could use any of the cast-off clothing and I ended up benefiting a great deal! It was well worth the 2 1/2 hours it took me to try everything on. I ended up with a slew of jeans, dressy blouses, colorful t-shirts, dresses with jackets, skirts, wool dress pants and even a pair of overalls!!! It's like winning the lottery!!!
I've never been much of a clothes person and feel the most comfortable in a pair of jeans and a dark colored t-shirt so I hope I can eventually put these clothes to good use. . .

No comments: