Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day ? ? ?

On Friday night we received a desperate call from someone who needed lights on Saturday night for a concert. Just lights. No speakers, no stage, not even a tech to run the lights. Just lights. Even though Kurt was busy with two more Saturday comedy shows at the Civic Center, Rob decided to take it on. It was a piece of cake. There are very few shows that go off without a hitch but this was one of them. Early on I handed Zach the camera and these pictures are all from his point of view:
























It wasn't until early evening that Gloria even realized it was Valentine's Day. She asked if I would take her to Winco on the way home to buy her a box of Valentine candy and, like any good, thrifty mother, I told her we would wait until Saturday and then she could have two boxes out of the clearance basket. . .

It's OK, I lost my mother-of-the-year award a long time ago. . .

No comments: