Wednesday, February 21, 2007

February 20, 2007

Tuesday was a bad day. If I had had to work last Friday, I think I would have crumpled up and passed out in a corner, and although I'm feeling so much better, Rob isn't doing so hot. Unfortunately, work must go on and Rob had to face difficult things while feeling like I did on Friday. He even played soccer and it didn't help that we lost again (even though it was a really good game and it was close!). We stayed at the shop until about 1:00 am prepping for the show that had to be set up this morning at 9:00. I think he's over the worst of it and has a brighter outlook today.

Monday was a bad day for Andrew. He broke his arm in two places just above the elbow of his right arm. Ouch!!


Gloria dressed very fabulously in her new clothes plus a leather frog jacket that she loves- it belonged to her dad and he wore it at about the same age.





Zach, February 20

No comments: