Saturday, February 10, 2007

February 10, 2007

When Gloria woke up this morning she didn't feel well. Sometimes she just wakes up grumpy so I didn't take it too seriously. As the morning progressed, however, she grew more and more lethargic which is very unlike her. I took her with me to the shop and she slept off and on all day. While I felt very sorry for her, I sure got a lot of paper work done!! This evening she has a fever of 102 and she's losing her voice. Whatever this is, it came on very quickly. I hope it goes away just as quickly.



Gloria Feb 10, 2007

Zach Feb 10, 2007 AM
I actually forgot that I took a picture this morning, so I took another one this evening!! I couldn't decide which one to post and then remembered this blog is all about me and I posted them both!!


No comments: