Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19, 2007

I took Gloria clothes shopping for the first time this evening. She and I are very different when it comes to clothes and shopping- she adores it and I would rather go to the dentist. She hasn't ever lacked for clothes. She has a generous grandma who supplies her with plenty of fashionable, new seasonal clothes; she usually has a fair amount of cute hand-me-downs; AND I pick up something here and there at Walmart or Savers. But tonight we went to Target while Zach was at piano and she actually got to browse the clothes and try things on! It sounds like a simple thing, but she knows how I feel about shopping, so she knew this was a real treat.








Too big. . .


She was very happy with her final purchases! We had a great bonding time and next time I might even take her to the mall! Maybe. . .


Zach takes group lessons at a place called The Studio.


Gloria was in such a good mood after the shopping experience that she was being very crazy and witty and obviously entertaining to Zach.








No comments: