Sunday, May 29, 2011

Kelsey, Max and Jeffrey. . .

Even though I've been whining a lot lately about being busy, I still manage to take plenty of pictures.  Maybe I should stop doing that!?! We celebrated Kelsey's graduation at her house on Tuesday evening.  Not that my pictures or blog posts ever really make sense but I have to break this post up into three sections to really do it justice. . .

First, and most importantly, the star of the graduation party. . . Kelsey:
 Jeanie made this lovely cake. . .






Secondly, my very photogenic, very, very busy, sweet little nephew. . . Max:








My apologies to everyone else at that party who didn't get a prime spot on this unusual blog post because you all mean more to me than the next subject, although he's, really, really cute and intelligent and funny!!!  So. . . last, but not least, here's . . . Jeffery:







No comments: